2021 Ohio Tournament of Champions -- Terms & COVID-19 Waiver
1. Participation in the Ohio Tournament of Champions includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases.
Furthermore, I also am aware of the Tournament's Refund Policy, which states that Refunds will be processed in the following manner:
- Up to 30 days prior to event date: A fee of $20 per entry will be accessed
- 15-29 days prior to event date: A fee of $30 per entry will be accessed
- 14 or less days prior to event date: No Refunds Will Be Given
***If the Tournament is shut down, due to the COVID-19 situation, an e-mail will be sent to all registered participants, regarding the refund situation.
Note: Tournament must be contacted, via e-mail, by the appropriate date in order for a refund to be issued. ***Names may continue to appear, as accepted, until event closes out and any refunds will not be issued until the close out date has passed.
Additional Tournament Medical Policies can be found by clicking on the "Tournament Information"headingk, at the top of our home page, and then scrolling to "General Information."